Mid-Atlantic Alumni Conclave, Nov 15 – 17, 2013 in Washington, DC hosted by the Gamma Epsilon, Graduate/Professional Chapter. Please register TODAY and pass along to any and all Alumni Hermanos in your networks!
The goal of the conclave is to foster and strengthen existing relationships with alumni Hermanos and to establish new relationships and opportunities for ongoing engagements. The conclave objectives will guide Hermanos through various activities to achieve this goal, and has been designed to provide strategic and data-driven opportunities for alumni to participate in think tanks and planning activities to accomplish conclave objectives.
By the end of the conclave, Hermanos will:
- Understand the National Leadership’s vision and goals for the fraternity and alumni;
- Identify problems and barriers to engaging and maintaining alumni Hermano involvement in the organization;
- Identify potential solutions and action steps to engaging and maintaining alumni Hermano in fraternal activities; and
- Establish mechanisms to achieve the goals of the fraternity specific to alumni participation and ongoing support
- Fri, Nov 15 (7-10p) Hermano Welcome Reception: Beer Sampling & Cigars; 2020 12th St, NW (Dial: 107), Washington, DC (Hermano Martin Lucero’s apartment)
- Sat, Nov 16 (9a-12p) Community Service Activity (details provided at Welcome Reception)
- Sat, Nov 16 (1-6p) Conclave Pt. 1 (Kellogg Conference Hotel)
- Sat, Nov 16 (7:30-9:30p) Hermano Dinner
- Sun, Nov 17 (8a-1p) Conclave Pt. 2 (Kellogg Conference Hotel)
For hotel reservations, contact the Kellogg Conference Hotel on Gallaudet University campus (http://
Click here (https://www.eventbrite.com/
We look forward to your presence and participation Nov 15-17. To ensure optimal Hermano participation please share this email with other alumni Hermanos and invite them to join you for an unforgettable and productive weekend brotherhood and bonding.